I would never had thought that receiving my first camera for Christmas in 2008 would result in a passion and career. Photography for me is an ever changing medium and it is exciting to me because I feel like I learn something new every day. Not only that, it offers me a way to capture some of life's greatest moments and share them with people. But enough with the sales pitch, I think the best way to get to know me would be for me to do a bulleted list, because honestly, who doesn't like bulleted lists?
- I am a kidney transplant recipient from a live donor. I feel lucky every day to be given this special gift!
- I have been married since 2007.
- I have two children, a boy and girl
- My oldest was born April 1st. We had a hard time convincing our parents that we were in fact going into labor and this was not an April Fool's Joke.
- My youngest was born on our Anniversary.
- Which means we usually put off celebrating our Anniversary.
- If you would like to know more about me, please contact me!